General terms and conditions of use of the website
Below, are the conditions of use and browsing of this site (the Site) of Giuriati Group Srl (Giuriati Group). If the visitor intends to continue using or browsing this site, he/she expressly accepts:
- that this site is owned by Giuriati Group. No part of the Site, nor any trademark, content, logo or graphics may be reproduced, retransmitted or otherwise used without the express consent of Giuriati Group.
Requests for permission to use or reproduce the information, trademarks, logos or graphic images contained on the Site must be sent to Giuriati Group.
- that the information contained on this Site is for information and disclosure purposes only.
- that the Internet is, by definition, the service of the global community. The industry in which Giuriati Group operates, however, is governed by laws that affect the degree of information that can be provided on such products and whose effectiveness is territorially limited. Furthermore, the status of notification or communication to the regulatory authorities of Giuriati Group products, may be different in different parts of the world. Similarly, the texts approved for packaging may also differ depending on the conditions of the marketing authorisation in each country.
- that through the links contained on this site you can exit this site and access third-party sites outside the constant control of Giuriati Group. Consequently, Giuriati Group cannot in any way be held responsible for the contents of said sites, nor for any of the links contained therein, or for the modifications or updates thereof. The links are provided to the visitor solely for convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply in any case endorsement or sponsorship of the relevant site by Giuriati Group. In particular, the information contained in the new chosen site may not comply with the current regulations governing the advertising of Giuriati Group products, and the opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the position of Giuriati Group, nor are they endorsed by the latter.
- that the names of Giuriati Group products referred to on this Site, whether registered, accompanied or not accompanied by the trademark symbol ®, are registered trademarks owned by Giuriati Group. The use of such trademarks is expressly prohibited.
- that visits to the Site can be recorded for statistical evaluations, to ensure continuity of service and for the improvement of its websites.
- that access to some portions of the Site can be reserved, by law, only to healthcare professionals (doctors and pharmacists) by registering their data and enabling them by granting passwords.
- that the Site allows access without identification or registration of the visitor. For the parts or sections of the Site that may be subject to registration of personal data, a policy disclosure or, where required by the applicable regulations, the relative request for consent to the processing of data will be specifically added.
- Giuriati Group reserves the right to change, at any time and at its discretion, the information and data contained within this Site.